Our latest release is now set up to allow Motocross entries. This can be for race meetings, enduro's, practice tracks and everything in between. More information will follow, get in touch if you'd like to be one of the first to use our system!
1. Custom admin area - From changing fields on the entry form to downloading entries, we've got a fully functioning administration area so you can run your event correctly.
2. Accept Entries, Club Memberships and Practice fees - No matter what it is, we’ll accept it.
3. Funds instantly go to you - Unlike most online entry systems, when an entrant pays, it’s in your PayPal account straight away. Riders can also enter without being charged until after the event.
4. Late entry management - You can either charge extra for late entries (as soon as the deadline is hit the price will automatically change) or not allow them.
5. Payments accepted - As well as Visa and Mastercard, it will also take PayPal (Cheque is still available)
6. Entry management - With details and payment all being sorted online, all of the management is taken care of, all you need to do is open the spreadsheet!
7. Automated emails - From entry reminders to final instructions, all of the emails are automated.
8. Security - Security is the biggest issue with online payment, so we're using all of the latest SSL certificates and payment processors to make sure your entrants details are going nowhere.
9. Date support - If you're running multiple events per month, we've got an inbuilt calendar feature which allows you to select the days you're open
10. 365 day support - No matter what day of the year, what the weather is like or what the question, we'll be on hand to help with any questions you've got.
How much does it cost?
Event costs vary depending on the number of entries. For race meetings costs start off at only $25, with the maxmum cost at $50 per month for an unlimited amount of events.
Do I need to change our website?
Nope! Well not technically speaking as everything is based on our site and secure server. Having said that if you'd like your competitors to find it, we'd reccomend a link across to the correct page.
How long do I need to sign up for?
Our contracts are super simple, and work on an event by event basis, we're so confident you'll love our software we don't feel the need to attempt to tie you into a long term contract.
How long does it take for the money to reach our account?
As soon as someone has entered the money will be in your PayPal account. We don't take a cut of it and don't hold funds from you, it's with you straight away.
How quickly can you set it up?
Setup is really quick, once we've got all of the information it takes less than 2 hours to complete.
One final note, we offer a free trial for all new organisations joining!