Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term MotorsportEntries or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Online Event Entries
All events entered using MotorsportEntries are done so under the terms and conditions show below.
All confirmed entries are final once payment is submitted. MotorsportEntries do not issue refunds, this is at the discretion of the event organisers. Any event or service which you enter or any product which you purchase from an Event organiser are not the responsibility of MotorsportEntries and by using the site you are agreeing to hold MotorsportEntries harmless from any liability or injury arising from or related to your participation in any such event or service or your purchase of any such product.
Event organisers may have provided some of the details which are on this website, and MotorsportEntries does not validate or check this information to be correct. By entering the event you are agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out by the event organiser.
In no event will MotorsportEntries be liable for any kind of damages under any legal theory, in connection with any of the services MotorsportEntries website or any services provided. This includes any direct, indirect, incidental or personal injury, lost profits, viruses or loss of data. When entering an event all of the liability lays with the event organiser, who will set out terms and conditions for entering the event.